- The crime of Coercive Control – the overdue recognition of psychological abuse in intimate relationships – Anna Dunphy
- Co-Parenting – Mark Donovan
- Can the rights of a family be protected without a home? – Ann Fogarty
- Examining the Enforceability of Irish Pre-nuptial Agreements – Aine Horgan
- Hearing the Child’s Voice in the Mediation Process – Julianne Dowling
Follow us on TwitterCouldn't retrieve tweets! Wrong username?
Tag Archives: Custody
The typical Irish family has changed significantly since the birth of today’s grandparents. The commonplace larger families have reduced in size and many modern families rely on grandparents for much more than just weekend visits. However, a substantial amount of … Continue reading