- The crime of Coercive Control – the overdue recognition of psychological abuse in intimate relationships – Anna Dunphy
- Co-Parenting – Mark Donovan
- Can the rights of a family be protected without a home? – Ann Fogarty
- Examining the Enforceability of Irish Pre-nuptial Agreements – Aine Horgan
- Hearing the Child’s Voice in the Mediation Process – Julianne Dowling
Follow us on TwitterCouldn't retrieve tweets! Wrong username?
Tag Archives: Co-parenting
Co-Parenting With the unavoidable breakdown of relationships, irrespective of the nature of the union, challenging issues surrounding the shared parenting of children will inevitably arise. Positive co-parenting/shared parenting can be an amicable solution to a challenging and emotional situation. Whilst … Continue reading