- The crime of Coercive Control – the overdue recognition of psychological abuse in intimate relationships – Anna Dunphy
- Co-Parenting – Mark Donovan
- Can the rights of a family be protected without a home? – Ann Fogarty
- Examining the Enforceability of Irish Pre-nuptial Agreements – Aine Horgan
- Hearing the Child’s Voice in the Mediation Process – Julianne Dowling
Follow us on TwitterCouldn't retrieve tweets! Wrong username?
Category Archives: Surrogacy
Surrogacy: a legal vacuum by Ciara Herlihy While the Children and Family Relationships Act 2015 introduces significant changes to Irish law in the areas of guardianship, custody, access and adoption, and regulates the area of donor assisted human reproduction … Continue reading