- The crime of Coercive Control – the overdue recognition of psychological abuse in intimate relationships – Anna Dunphy
- Co-Parenting – Mark Donovan
- Can the rights of a family be protected without a home? – Ann Fogarty
- Examining the Enforceability of Irish Pre-nuptial Agreements – Aine Horgan
- Hearing the Child’s Voice in the Mediation Process – Julianne Dowling
Follow us on TwitterCouldn't retrieve tweets! Wrong username?
Category Archives: Cohabitation
Cohabitation in Ireland: Happily Never After? Deirdre Kelleher As the country becomes accustomed to life after the successful Marriage Equality referendum it is worth pausing to consider the lived reality of thousands of Irish couples for whom equality remains elusive. … Continue reading