- The crime of Coercive Control – the overdue recognition of psychological abuse in intimate relationships – Anna Dunphy
- Co-Parenting – Mark Donovan
- Can the rights of a family be protected without a home? – Ann Fogarty
- Examining the Enforceability of Irish Pre-nuptial Agreements – Aine Horgan
- Hearing the Child’s Voice in the Mediation Process – Julianne Dowling
Follow us on TwitterCouldn't retrieve tweets! Wrong username?
Category Archives: Access to Education
Religious dominance in School Admissions in Ireland – Not Catholic, No School? By Sarah Berkery Rule 68 of the Rules for National Schools states that: “Of all the parts of a school curriculum Religious Instruction is by far the most … Continue reading