A family dispute, whether the breakdown relationship or a dispute involving children can give rise to the need for a variety of immediate supports and or intervention, and can include:
For those in need of immediate support the Samaritans provide confidential non-judgemental emotional support, 24 hours a day for people who are experiencing feelings of distress or despair, including those which could lead to suicide. There are local Samaritans branches throughout Ireland:
Image by Bill Gracey CC – BY – NC – 2.0
- Address: Samaritans Ireland, 4-5 Usher’s Court, Usher’s Quay, Dublin 8.
- Tel: 01 6710071; Freephone: 116-123
- Website: www.samaritans.ie
COSC – The National Office for the Prevention of Domestic, Sexual and Gender-based Violence
- Address: Department of Justice and Equality, 2nd Floor, Montague Court, Montague Street, Dublin 2
- Tel: 01 4768680
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.cosc.ie
TUSLA – Child and Family Agency
- Address: Child and Family Agency, Block D, Park Gate Business Centre, Parkgate Street, Dublin, Ireland
- Tel:(01) 635 2854
- Website: http://www.tusla.ie/
- Email: email@example.com
Legal Aid Board
- Address: Legal Aid Board, Quay Street, Cahirciveen, Co. Kerry.
- Also 33 full time offices nationwide – other part-time offices
- Tel: (066) 947 1000 Lo-call No: 1890 615 200 Fax: (066) 947 1035
- Website: http://www.legalaidboard.ie
Free Legal Advice Centre
- Address: Free Legal Advice Centre, 13 Lower Dorset Street, Dublin 1, Ireland
- Legal information lines: Lo-Call: 1890 350 250 / +353 1 874 5690
- Website: http://www.flac.ie/
- Address: Drop in 260 locations nationwide
- Tel: 0761 07 4000 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm).
- Website: http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/
- Address: St Anne’s Resource Centre, Railway Street, Navan, Co Meath.
- Tel: 046 9023718
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.amen.ie